ForeSee Celebrates Ten-Year Anniversary with Expanded Capabilities, Shortened Name, Updated Logo
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (August 19, 2011) — ForeSee, the Michigan-based pioneer in customer experience
analytics, is celebrating its tenth anniversary this September.
Originally founded in 2001 to bring scientific measurement and analysis of the customer experience specifically to online marketing initiatives, ForeSee has greatly expanded its services and offerings to meet the growing needs of clients and the analytics industry overall. For the last five years, ForeSee has been acquiring, developing, testing, and adding capabilities such as:
- Satisfaction measurement across multiple customer touch points and channels (e.g., websites, brick-and-mortar locations, call centers, social media initiatives, email communications, and mobile apps and sites).
- Deep, customized analytics capabilities, delivered within our efficient, technology-based applications.
- Usability analysis that identifies best and worst practices across dozens of site functions and industries, offering prescriptive recommendations for improving site elements with the greatest ROI.
- Session replay capabilities that allow a visualization and better understanding of users’ experiences.
- Benchmarking and original research that give clients a deeper understanding of how they compare to other organizations, along with research into critical issues facing executives and managers today.
ForeSee is also announcing today that it is shortening its name (from ForeSee Results to ForeSee, to align with how it is already known in the marketplace) and introducing an updated logo that will reflect the evolution of its greatly enhanced capabilities. The new name and logo will roll out gradually and strategically on ForeSee communications and consumer-facing surveys over the next six months.
“We’ve made it our mission to link the customer experience to the bottom line since day one,” said Larry Freed, president and CEO of ForeSee. “The update to our logo and name reflect our expansion and growth over the last few years into a company that helps other companies drive future success by confidently prioritizing the efforts that they know will achieve business goals.”
Many of ForeSee’s earliest clients remain loyal customers after ten years, including organizations such as NASA, Forbes, the U.S. State Department, Lockheed Martin, Scholastic, the Weather Channel, the Centers for Disease Control, DTE Energy, Kellogg’s, and many more.
“We’ve been with ForeSee since almost day one, and their insight and analysis has been central to our success over the years,” said Bruce Rogers, Chief Insight Officer at Forbes Media. “ForeSee knows what matters and knows how to measure it.”
Ten years later, ForeSee is measuring the customer experience with websites, store locations, call centers, mobile and social experiences. ForeSee has hundreds of clients across the public and private sector, ranging from boutique retailers to Fortune 500 manufacturers. ForeSee works with six of the top ten banks in the U.S., more than one-third of the top 100 retailers in the U.S., more than one-third of the Fortune 100, and more than 200 federal government websites. Clients include major organizations like Adidas, Allstate, Bausch and Lomb, Capital One, Debenhams, Eddie Bauer, General Mills, Home Depot, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft, L’Oreal, the NFL, Rite Aid, Sears, and many more.
“ForeSee is at the forefront of helping organizations understand the importance of customer satisfaction,” said Hal Lawton, president of Home Depot’s online operations.
“ForeSee has made an immeasurable and positive difference in the quality of federal agency websites for so many years now,” added Tina Sung, Vice President at the Partnership for Public Service. “If you are serious about improving customer service on your website, you must use ForeSee analytics.”
ForeSee closes its first decade in fantastic financial health. ForeSee has grown consistently and continuously every quarter since its inception, including growth of 25% or more every year since it was founded and remains cash-flow positive. ForeSee has tripled revenues in the last four years. The company, which works around the world, is headquartered in Michigan, one of the states hardest hit by the recent economic crises.
“ForeSee is proving every day that companies can absolutely succeed in Michigan through the tradition of American innovation, tried-and-true management and growth strategies, and a passionate workforce that really believes in what they are doing,” said Michael Finney, President and CEO of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
“While ForeSee has grown every single year since we started, its growth has accelerated in the past few years because companies now better understand the importance of managing customer satisfaction as a critical asset for future earnings growth and because ForeSee has always been able to deliver tremendous value to its clients, ” said Claes Fornell, founder of the ACSI, professor at University of Michigan, and chairman of the ForeSee Board of Directors.
ForeSee Timeline, First Ten Years, 2001-2011
- March 2001: Larry Freed tapped to build a new company designed to bring scientific customer
satisfaction measurement to web-based marketing initiatives
- September 2001: ForeSee Results, Inc. officially incorporates after being jointly founded by
CFI Group and Compuware
- September 2001: ForeSee’s first beta client launches one week after September 11th
- January 2002: ForeSee signs first paying customer
- December 2003: ForeSee surpasses 1 million completed surveys
- May 2004: First ForeSee Public Sector Summit in Washington DC
- ForeSee surpasses 100 customers
- August 2006: ForeSee surpasses 10 million completed surveys
- September 2007: First ForeSee User Summit in Ann Arbor
- September 2007: ForeSee acquires usability firm Red Spade
- January 2008: ForeSee hires 100th employee
- June 2009: ForeSee acquires Session Replay technology from Nitobi
- November 2009: ForeSee announces expands offerings to apply technology to measure satisfaction of call centers and store locations
- ForeSee expands offerings to apply technology to measure mobile optimized websites and mobile apps
- July 2010: ForeSee surpasses 50 million collected surveys
- ForeSee surpasses 500 customers
- January 2011: ForeSee hires 200th employee
- August 2011: ForeSee celebrates their Tenth anniversary at the University of Michigan football stadium
- August 2011: ForeSee updates logo and shortens name
As a pioneer in customer experience analytics, ForeSee continuously measures satisfaction across customer touch points and delivers critical insights on where to prioritize improvements for maximum impact. Because ForeSee’s superior technology and proven methodology connect the customer experience to the bottom line, executives and managers are able to drive future success by confidently optimizing the efforts that will achieve business and brand objectives. The result is better business for companies and a better experience for consumers. Visit us at www.ForeSee.com for customer experience solutions and original research.